About the Manufacturer
Originating in the village of Corsico, Italy in 1897, Selle Italia has remained one of the most trusted names in the cycling industry for well over a century. Devoted to performance, comfort, and innovation, their extensive team of experts has always and continues to strive for perfection through constant research, inventive designs, and repeated testing. Beginning in an era when the major mode of transportation was the bicycle, they made sure to hone their craft. With an enormous selection of different products, no matter what level you are at or which type of cycling you prefer, from road or track to mountain or gravel, you can be sure that Selle Italia has the saddle that is perfect for you and your individual needs.
About the Selle Italia SLR Tekno Flow Saddle
Truly a gem in the racing field, the Selle Italia saddle is one of the best available. Created in Italy and designed specifically for racing, its innovative and ergonomic design offers maximum comfort, support, and performance for intense and extended cycling. The immense cutout in the centre of the seat provides optimum airflow and aerodynamics, and its inventive shape contours and supports the body perfectly. It is extremely lightweight and simple to install but its delicate composition of high quality materials and solid build offers incredible versatility, endurance, and longevity. This saddle was definitely built to last. Black in colour with white accents, its sleek and stylish look pairs perfectly with just about any bicycle.
Positives and Negatives
The Selle Italia SLR Tekno Flow includes oval-shaped carbon rails that may not fit all seat clamps, but aside from this, most athletes agree that this is a “dream saddle.” Perfect for extended cycling, this model has been engineered specifically for racing. Its incredible, innovative, and aerodynamic design features a shape that provides optimum comfort, support, and functionality, and its huge centre cutout allows for maximum airflow. Comprised of premium materials and solid construction, the Selle Italia saddle was built to last. After repeated and extended use, the saddle not only remains comfortable, but it withstands the test of time as well.
- Features carbon ceramic oval-shaped rails and carbon base
- Features synthetic leather exterior and FIBRA-TEK material
- Includes large cutout in centre of seat
- Black in color with white accents and lettering
- Measures 3” x 12” x 7.8”
- Weighs only 0.3 pounds
- Made in Italy
- Extremely lightweight
- Easy to install
- Innovative, minimalist, and ergonomic design offers optimum comfort, performance, and efficiency
- Large slot in center of seat for maximum airflow, performance, and comfort
- Sleek black and white professional design provides a smart and sophisticated look that will fit just about any bicycle
- Expertly engineered and solidly constructed to not only offer ideal cycling, but to endure countless miles of extended use
- Phenomenal seat for racing
- Its oval-shaped rails may not fit all seat clamps